Tomato Soup with Loi Pasta Couscoussaki
- ½ package of Loi Pasta Couscoussaki
- 4 medium ripe tomatoes, grated
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 large onion, chopped
- ¼ cup of Greek olive oil
- ½ cup of freshly chopped dill
- 6 cups of vegetable stock or water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a large saucepan over medium heat; add onion and caramelize for approximately 5 minutes.
- Add the tomato paste, grated tomato, and salt and pepper to taste; stir to fully combine, cook to caramelize for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add vegetable stock and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling add the Loi Pasta Couscoussaki and continue cooking until Loi Pasta Couscoussaki reaches desired texture, approximately 6-8 minutes. Stir in olive oil and dill, remove from heat, and serve.