Salmon with Loi Pasta Couscoussaki
- 1 (16-ounce) box Loi Pasta Couscoussaki pasta
- Salt, to taste
- Athena extra-virgin olive oil, as needed
- 4 sockeye salmon fillets, skin on
- 1 jar of Tillen Farms Pickled Crispy Asparagus
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 lemon, for garnish
- Heat a large sauté pan until very hot. Add Loi Pasta Couscoussaki and toast. Add salted boiling water with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil to the pan and cook for 7 to 9 minutes. Drain and toss with olive oil.
- In another large sauté pan over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Once hot, place salmon in the pan skin-side down and allow the salmon to cook for 4 to 5 minutes until the skin is crisp. Flip the salmon and continue cooking until the fish is mostly opaque.
- Serve salmon on top of a bed of Loi Pasta Couscoussaki and season with salt and pepper. Garnish with asparagus and a lemon wedge. Enjoy!