Loi Pasta Kritharaki Orzo Salad
- 1 package of Loi Pasta Kritharaki Orzo
- 8-10 grape tomatoes, sliced
- 2-3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 5-6 asparagus stalks, peeled
- 2 oz. Greek feta cheese, crumbled
- Greek olive oil, as needed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Boil Loi Pasta Kritharaki Orzo in salted boiling water with two tablespoons of olive oil for 7-9 minutes, until it has reached the desired texture. Drain, and toss with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- In another pot of boiling, salted water, blanch the asparagus by submerging it in the boiling water for 2 minutes, until tender-crisp and then remove into an ice bath to cool. Remove the asparagus from the ice bath, dice the stalks into bite-sized pieces and reserve the heads for serving.
- Add the Loi Pasta Kritharaki Orzo to a large mixing bowl, dress with 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil and toss to combine. Then add the rest of your ingredients, mix to thoroughly combine, taste and season with salt and pepper accordingly. Dress with another 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil and serve.