Loi Pasta Macaroni in Creamy Feta-Yogurt Sauce
- 1 package of Loi Pasta Macaroni
- 2 cups of Greek yogurt
- 6 oz. of crumbled Feta cheese
- ½ cup grated Graviera cheese (can substitute parmesan or pecorino)
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Boil Loi Pasta Macaroni in salted boiling water with two tablespoons of olive oil for 8-10 minutes, until it has reached the desired texture. Drain and toss with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Combine yogurt and feta in a large bowl, add chopped parsley, mix to fully combine.
- Add the hot Loi Pasta Macaroni to the bowl with the feta-yogurt sauce; mix well and season to taste. Place in oven safe baking pan and bake at 350° F for 10 minutes, until cheeses begin to brown. Remove from oven; allow resting for 5 minutes before serving.