Loi Pasta Couscoussaki with Tomato, Onion, and Mint
- 1 package of Loi Pasta Couscoussaki
- 6 tablespoons of Greek olive oil
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- ½ medium red onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint leaves (no stems)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil Loi Pasta Couscoussaki in salted boiling water with two tablespoons of olive oil for 7-9 minutes, until it has reached the desired texture. Drain and toss with 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Combine tomato, onion, mint, olive oil and lemon juice in a large bowl, mix to fully combine.
- Add the Loi Pasta Couscoussaki to the bowl with the ingredients, mix well, season to taste and serve.